All-Ukrainian Charitable organization “Ukrainian Legal Aid Foundation” (hereinafter – ULAF) was founded on August 25, 2011.
ULAF is a platform for establishing synergistic links between legal aid providers and developing solutions to build an effective system of access to justice.
We unite the efforts of everyone who works to solve people’s legal problems and offer solution models for these problems.
- Justice. Human rights are the highest value: we respect and protect them.
- Social responsibility. A timely and appropriate response to society’s needs for legal protection.
- Independence. Political non-involvement, independence from political parties and movements; transparency, accountability and openness to society.
- Systematic. We strive for a long-term and sustainable positive impact.
- Respect for partners. We trust everyone we work with.
- Mutual respect in the team. We value everyone and achieve goals with joint efforts.
- Development of networks of legal aid providers
- Creation of models for assessing the quality of networks of legal aid providers
- Creation/development of innovative universal tools to strengthen cross-sectoral interaction and ensure people’s legal capacity
- Building synergistic links between legal aid providers
- Building an effective system of access to justice: Identifying Problems and Advocating for Change