Government and community information terminals
Information terminals are electronic access points for citizens to government and community services. The terminal software was created by the ULAF team together with the IT-developers team to ensure that citizens are informed about their rights and to facilitate communication with government organizations.
Services for users:
Opportunities for authorities:
- Contact the authorities
- Report corruption
- Make an appointment
- Report a problem (photo fixation).
- Find out the contacts of the precinct officer and deputy
- Respond to the actual needs of people
- Save employees’ time
- Reduce the number of untargeted appeals
- Current information about problems in the city